Geoff oversees all aspects of the fort's operations and represents Fort Meigs to the community. He is always looking for new ways to connect people to Fort Meigs and its history.
- B.S. History, U.S. Military Academy, 2003
- M.A. History, Ohio State University, 2011
- M.Ed, University of Toledo, 2016
- Employed at Fort Meigs since July 2017
- Former U.S. Army officer
- Taught military history at West Point
- Leader in Boy Scouts of America
Dan leads Fort Meigs' programs and events, including reenactments, educational programs, and workshops. He also manages the fort's website and social media accounts.
- B.A. History, University of Toledo, 2002
- Employed at Fort Meigs since July 2004
- Previously volunteered at the site starting in 1998
- Likes traveling and reenacting
- Enjoys website design
- Loves Toledo Walleye hockey. #gowalleye
Ashley P. is responsible for managing Fort Meigs' accounts as well as the museum store. She is also in charge of site rentals and assists with Fort Meigs' social media accounts.
- B.A. Theatre with History Minor, Heidelberg University, 2008
- Employed at Fort Meigs since January 2014
- Held Historical Interpreter position at the site from 2008-2009
- Loves wombats and manatees
- Has been performing on stage since age 2
- Favorite color is purple
- History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived. But if faced with courage, need not be lived again. ~ Maya Angelou