Floor Cloth Workshop
July 15-16, 2017
Recovering A Lost Art For Your Floor!
Level 2 - Full Color
July 15 - 16, 2017
Join us for a second installment of the Floor Cloth Workshop, presented by Virginia Floor Cloth and Textiles Co. This workshop builds off the knowledge gained in the Level 1 workshop, but beginners are still welcome. This intermediate class offers a wide selection of colors and stencils to apply to your floor cloth and attendees have the freedom to do whatever they want. Knowledgable presenters Virginia and Randolph Tucker will be on-hand to assist with freehand work and to help any beginners with the fundamentals. Take home your own finished 24x30 floor cloth at the end of the weekend! Returning participants can bring the frames they purchased at an earlier class for a $20 discount.
- Class runs 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. both days
- Minimum 15 and maximum 25 participants for the workshop
- Additional frames and canvases available for sale at the end of class
- Workshop price includes all tools & materials needed
- Participants should bring a brown-bag lunch
- $155 per person
- $145 for OHC members
- Call (419) 874-4121 or print and mail in your registration.
- Min. 15 & max. 25 participants
- There are currently 22 spots remaining.
- Updated March 1, 2017