Floor Cloth Workshops
March 4-5 & July 15-16, 2017
Recovering A Lost Art For Your Floor!
Level 1 - Black & White Marbelized
March 4 - 5, 2017
Virginia Floor Cloth and Textiles Co. returns to Fort Meigs to host their Level 1 Floor Cloth Workshop. Participants will create a unique piece of historic art - a marbelized black and white floor cloth. Instructors Virginia and Randolph Tucker will demonstrate everything from the basics of constructing the floor cloth to putting on the finishing touches in this two-day beginners-level workshop. Take home your own finished 24x30 black and white floor cloth at the end of the weekend!
- Class runs 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. both days
- Minimum 15 and maximum 25 participants for the workshop
- Additional frames and canvases available for sale at the end of class
- Workshop price includes all tools & materials needed
- Participants should bring a brown-bag lunch
- $155 per person
- $145 for OHC members
- Call (419) 874-4121 or print and mail in your registration.
- Min. 15 & max. 25 participants
- There are currently 21 spots remaining.
- Updated February 8, 2017