Garrison Ghost Walk
October 20-21 & 27-28, 2017
Join us for a "spirited" stroll as you walk the fort grounds with your 1812 guide and encounter the spookier side of this historic place. Enjoy hearing fun and eerie tales from the past by firelight as your group visits 4-5 story telling stations within the fort after dark. Proceeds from this event benefit the Old Northwest Military History Association.
Get Your Tickets Now
* The program does not change for the 8:45 and 9:00 p.m. tours. This is a convenience for our adult patrons who wish to enjoy their Ghost Walk tour without kids.
- Tours last a little over an hour and are primarily outdoors. Please dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes.
- The event runs moderate rain or shine. **
- Refreshments are available for purchase each night. (Cash only)
- Starting in 2017, Garrison Ghost Walk tickets are only available for purchase online.
- Ages 13+: $10.00
- Ages 6-12: $5.00
- Ages 5 & under: FREE
** Rain contingency plans are in effect for Garrison Ghost Walk. If severe weather develops, event planners may consider postponing, rescheduling, or cancelling that evening's activities. Those with reservations affected by the decision will be notified by phone. If you do not hear from Fort Meigs regarding your tour's cancellation, plan on arriving at your scheduled time. Dress for the weather and bring umbrellas and rain gear if desired.