- All participants must be pre-registered and part of a unit to attend. Walk-ins will be turned away.
- All participants should be prepared to take part in at least one scheduled activity each day of the event.
- Wood and water are provided and indoor restrooms are on-site.
- Straw is no longer provided but it is available less than 2 miles away at Luckey Farmers.
- There is no ice on site. There are a number of gas stations within a several minute drive of the fort where ice can be purchased, however.
- Re-enactor check-in opens at 12:00 noon Friday. No one is permitted to begin set-up prior to this time, except sutlers.
- Everyone age 16+ must check-in and sign the safety waiver at the registration area upon arrival.
Click for details
- A 3-pound gun or larger is required to take part in a tactical.
- A full crew compliment is required to take part in a tactical.
- No pre-rolled rounds allowed. Rounds must be made on site under staff supervision.
- Guns are subject to inspection by site staff.
Sutler & Trader Information
Click for details
Sutlers may set up after noon on the Thursday prior to the event and must check in at the Visitor Center prior to set up. (Friday arrivals please check in at the general registration area)
- Sutlers: $35.00
- Blanket traders: $15.00
- Mongers: $5.00
Sutlers have canvas. Blanket traders have a blanket laid out in camp. Mongers wander the site.
All fees must be pre-paid. Make checks to:
Old Northwest Military History Association
Attn: Special Events
P.O. Box 234
Perrysburg, OH 43552
Fees Doubled On-Site
Sutlers, Blanket Traders, and Mongers who do not prepay will be charged double on-site.
Revolution on the Ohio Frontier sutler attendance is by invitation only. Sutlers registering for Fort Meigs' events may be contacted by event coordinators prior to being allowed to participate. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!