Click for details
- All participants must be pre-registered and part of a unit to attend. Walk-ins will be turned away.
- Wood, straw, and water are provided.
- Indoor restrooms are on-site.
- There is NO ICE on site. There are a number of gas stations within a several minute drive of the fort where ice can be purchased, however.
- Re-enactor registration opens at 12:00 noon Friday for most events. Please read each form carefully for any special instructions.
- No one is permitted to begin set-up prior to this time, except sutlers.
- Everyone age 16+ must check-in and sign the safety waiver at the registration area upon arrival.
Click for details
- A 3-pound gun or larger is required to take part in a tactical.
- A full crew compliment is required to take part in a tactical.
- No pre-rolled rounds allowed.
- Rounds will be made on-site under staff supervision.
- Guns are subject to inspection by site staff.
Sutler & Trader Information
Click for details Includes new info for 2013
Sutlers may set up after noon on the Thursday prior to the event and must check in at the Visitor Center prior to set up. (Friday arrivals please check in at the registration area)
- Sutlers: $35.00 (or a donation *)
- Blanket traders: $15.00
- Mongers: $5.00
Sutlers have canvas. Blanket traders have a blanket laid out in camp. Mongers wander the site.
All fees must be pre-paid **. Please make checks to:
Old Northwest Military History Association
P.O. Box 234
Perrysburg, OH 43551
New for the 2013 Season:
* Sutler Fee Payment Option
In lieu of $35 an item with retail value of $35 or more may be donated to ONMHA for raffle in ONMHA's annual raffle or handed out as a door prize during the event. (Specific raffle option at the discretion of ONMHA and/or Fort Meigs.)
Your sutlery will be listed as a raffle/door prize sponsor. Please indicate in the notes section of your registration form if you will donate an item or pay the fee. Thanks!
** Fees Doubled On-Site
Sutlers, Blanket Traders, and Mongers who do not prepay (or sutlers that fail to make donation arrangements) will be charged double on-site.
First Siege 1813-2013 is a Regulated Event
Sutlers registering for First Siege 1813 may be contacted by event coordinators prior to being allowed to participate. You will be contacted if your registration is accepted. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!