- All participants must be pre-registered and part of a unit to attend. Walk-ins will be turned away.
- All participants should be prepared to take part in at least one scheduled activity each day of the event.
- Wood and water are provided and indoor restrooms are on-site.
- Straw is no longer provided but it is available less than 2 miles away at Luckey Farmers.
- There is no ice on site. There are a number of gas stations within a several minute drive of the fort where ice can be purchased, however.
- Re-enactor check-in opens at 12:00 noon on Friday, May 25. No one is permitted to begin set-up prior to this time, except sutlers.
- Everyone age 16+ must check-in and sign the safety waiver at the registration area upon arrival.
Saturday Evening Dinner
The Fort Meigs volunteers will provide dinner on Saturday to all participants. Please check the box in the form below if you plan to attend.
Entertainment Saturday Night
We are hosting a period dance with music by Fiddlesix. All are invited to attend.