- All participants must be pre-registered. Walk-ins will be turned away.
- All participants should be prepared to take part in at least one scheduled activity each day of the event.
- Wood and water are provided and indoor restrooms are on-site.
- Straw is no longer provided but it is available less than 2 miles away at Luckey Farmers.
- There is no ice on site. There are a number of gas stations within a several minute drive of the fort where ice can be purchased, however.
- Re-enactor check-in opens at 12:00 noon on Friday, August 24. No one is permitted to begin set-up prior to this time, except sutlers.
- Everyone age 16+ must check-in and sign the safety waiver at the registration area upon arrival.
BAR and NWTA Members
BAR Member Registration
Register by email with Bob Kashary at firstname.lastname@example.org
NWTA Member Registration
Register by email with Dave Phipps at email@example.com
Use This Form
if you are an Independent Rev War re-enactor or a demonstrating craftsperson who wishes to attend Revolution on the Ohio Frontier.
Sutler attendance to Revolution on the Ohio Frontier is by invitiation only. If you have questions or would like to be considered please contact Dan Woodward, Programs Manager at (419) 874-4121 ext. 17 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday Evening Dinner
The Fort Meigs volunteers will provide dinner on Saturday to all participants. Please indicate in the notes field at the bottom if you will NOT attend. Thank you.